Saturday, November 26, 2005

Fist fight in the Hardware Department


Okay so one last quick thing before I go. I just wanted to tell you about the craziness of working in a retail store the day after Thanksigving. It is MADNESS! (also this is a definitely attractive pitcure of me). This is to symbolize the day I had. So all of us Managers at Menard's where headsets so we can communicate different things to each other amd do price checks and so forth so the day after thanksgiving all of a sudden over the radio I hear "We have a fist fight in the hardware department", I just had to giggle -randomness, I mean what was it over a drill that was 20 bucks off, cheap popcorn tins? Is it really worth the fighting, no! It sure was funny to hear it over the radio though-anywho(the picture is my reenactment).lol

7 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Hot stuff! I can't believe there was a fight in the store! Hopefully they didn't have dangerous tools in their hands at the time, ha!
Wish I could have spent Thanksgiving with you, I'm impressed with the meal, looks yummy! Can't wait to see you in 3 1/2 weeks!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Ash, you have to change your comments properties if you want people without blogs to be able to comment (Sally wanted to but can't without a blog address currently)

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for changing that setting. I couldn't post anything either. I agree with Natalie, you look like you had a yummy Thanksgiving. :) We missed you guys this year at Thanksgiving. Just not the same without you. I sure do not envy you working in the retail business, especially the day after Thanksgiving!! Yikes!! Take Care.
Mieke

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from Grandpa and Grandma. Thats about how lonely our table looked too. I'll bet it was very busy at work and you were tired. Enjoy that bubble bath.

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We missed you so much this year! I hope you two enjoyed your time together. Boy, about that fight, people really have their priorities straight! Thank goodness they know what is important. Also, Congrats on manager status!
Sally

11:18 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Hey LadY!
So glad to see you guys had some good eats! I was flying last night so didn't get a chance to call ya- I'm sure you were working anyway. I'll give ya a call tonight or in the next few days. Hope things have settled down at work!
Love you!

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol that is so funny! i can see that happening out there!! Brad & I are sorry we didn't get to see you guys! :(
love kelly

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home